First of all, It’s necessary to Find out which circular saw is Appropriate for a particular job, as by the design of the tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a system, which is a saw mounted onto a frame. Requires free space in the workshop, and sometimes another room. Made such a circular saw for permanent processing of timber, and in large volumes.
- Table – the former version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or table, is also employed for sawing a huge volume of timber, for instance, during the construction of the bath.
- Guide – a portable device, created for processing workpieces in various planes. This is the most common kind of round saw, however the least powerful of the clarified. When working, it takes periodic rest, and can be used for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under specific conditions can deal with the exact actions, though with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type moyakovka.ru of energy supply, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – they operate from a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they need a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of the connection option – the necessity to have an energy grid at the area of work, in addition to a hassle of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – operate in standalone mode, additionally require the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of performance is not limited by anything. Depending on battery capability, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is sensible to buy only if for some reason it is impossible to utilize the mains observed. Form of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also specific versions of this tool:
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade in the first place is over the workpiece, able to seep into the centre. This permits you to begin cutting off not with the border of this substance, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. Some of them handle wood both well.
The diameter of the disk directly depends on the ability of the saw’s electric motor. The stronger the instrument, the larger the disc it is in a position to rotate, the more stable the rotation frequency of the latter, the longer the duration of constant operation, the less likely the wedge. Additionally, powerful saws permit you to process thicker substance, but in addition they are heavier. Thus, by way of instance, versions at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the energy saws can be divided as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kilowatt – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of ordinary power, is able to deal with many household jobs.
- Over 1,2 kilowatt – gears for professional usage.
The bigger the diameter of the disk, the more powerful the electrical motor has to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that decides if a particular disc will match the selected saw.
At higher rates, less torque is required for sawing, meaning dense substance is much easier to take care of. Keep in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of this material at the place of touch with the saw increases, the identical laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it’s better to pick a saw with flexible speed.